She prescribes a tailor-made treatment program customized to your body to help supply the proper hormone connections needed for your body to have a healthy metabolism, improved energy, and restorative sleep to ensure increased vitality!
Tana is a nationally board certified Physician Assistant (PA-C), she holds a Masters in Physician Assistant Studies with a specialty in Endocrinology in addition to her Bachelors of Science in Nursing. Tana was a member of the Academy of Anti-aging and became board certified in Anti-Aging medicine as a health practitioner diplomat.
- Anti-aging, functional integrative medicine
- Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy
- Aesthetic treatments including: Botox, Restylane, Juvederm, Radiesse, and Sclerotherapy
- Tana trained with and worked closely with one of the leading Endocrinology experts in the field for over 4 years
- She worked for 2 of the doctors who were featured in Suzanne Somer's book The Sexy Years.
- She has been to advanced Botox training with one of the leading experts in the field.
- She has been prescribing Bio-Identical Hormones since 1999 for menopause, menstrual irregularities, PMS, and andropause.
- She was a registered Plastic Surgery Nurse before going on to PA school, and has been working with cosmetic surgeons since 1996.
- Mrs. Richter also has interest and is pursuing training on plasma rich platelet facial rejuvenation. She strives to provide life enhancing, life extending medical care to both men and women.